16 March 2008

Ten for ten of thirty

So I'm ten days into my 30 day workout challenge, and I've got to say it's getting harder, not easier. The past few days I really haven't felt like it, which seems pathetic given it's only a 20 minute commitment. Last night, I slinked my way to the outermost boundary of what qualifies as working out just so I wouldn't have to add more days to the experiment. At least the deterrent is effective.

It's grey and snowing; all I want to do is take a nap for three days.

A year ago on TTaT: Hope?; CW execs, you don't know a great thing; And now for more winter

2 comments:

  1. I am supposed to be doing the Shape Up PA program, but I have been rather pathetic. Frankly, I am not a good teammate. I plan to reform a bit as soon as I get to San Francisco. The walking alone will help big time.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SF is great for that. I walked all the time when I lived there since parking was such a hassle. The hills can really give you a workout depending on where you are. Good luck! And thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete