20 March 2008

BearWatch '08!

BearWatch '08 logo
Day before last, I missed seeing the bear, and I have to say I'm bummed about it. I console myself with the thought that our neighbor didn't call until after the bear headed back into the woods from her yard. I should've picked up, but I knew she wasn't calling for me. That she was calling about a bear did cross my mind, and I did look out, but I should've gone to the next room which has a window facing her back yard.

You better believe I'm on high alert now. Course my mental image of high alert looks a lot like me smashing my knees into desks or door frames as I scramble to get to a window, but it'd be worth it to see another bear.


(Also, let me just say how much I respect Dave's skillful, daily DaveToons. It took me about five minutes to sketch out this BearWatch logo, but translating that sketch to a computer graphic was like entering a time warp that didn't feel long, but was.)

Two years ago on TTaT: Exposition

No comments:

Post a Comment