16 March 2007

CW execs, you don't know a great thing

Dave just linked to an article that heralds the cancellation of Veronica Mars. This news actually makes me feel ill.

Veronica Mars is one of the best shows on television right now. Actually, let me amend that: it was until the network put the show on hiatus until May for another damn reality show contest. How many pussycat dolls do they really need?

CW Execs: if you think no one wants to watch smart, witty, complicated characters in a critically acclaimed show, you're wrong. Keep some class in your lineup. Renew Veronica Mars.

One year ago at TTaT: For my amusement
Technorati tags: ,

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was only on hiatus until April? Now it's May?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...let me see, where did I read that? ah, wiki's article on VM said it's on hiatus until May 1.

    ReplyDelete