29 March 2008

Shoveling playlist

If shoveling heavy snow/slush yesterday taught me anything, it's that I need better earbuds if I want to do anything physical while listening to music. It's hard to maintain a shoveling groove when you have to stop, balance your shovel, and take off a glove to put your earbud back in every few minutes.

Any suggestions? Comfortable and will stay in place, sounds good, and low-profile are the attributes I've got in mind. Not too pricey would be good too.


A year ago on TTaT: 6? I'm behind, but it's ok

2 comments:

  1. I am waiting to see what suggestions you get, because I have yet to find the right kind of earbuds/earphones for my i-Pod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With any luck, someone will actually leave a suggestion.

    Hearing about bad earbuds would be helpful too...

    ReplyDelete