14 March 2008

Ah, Spring Driving

I don't know about where you live, but the potholes here are getting quite deep and wide. Alas, it's still too early to pave over them since it was snowing just yesterday. It's like a game: how fast can you drive while missing potholes and oncoming traffic without looking drunk?

I'm getting fairly good at it, save for those larger-than-car-sized depressions which are cropping up more and more. Still makes me cringe any time I do hit one though. How 'bout you?


A year ago on TTaT: Surreal weather, New Words and Old Words

2 comments:

  1. We have had more pot holes this year than ever before. But people out here drive so close to each other that you don't see them coming - you have to memorize where they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes. I've got a mental map going myself- helps since we've had a fair bit of rain and it's hard to tell how deep the holes are otherwise.

    ReplyDelete