26 August 2006

Latest guilty pleasure

First, a quick word on guilty pleasures. As a concept, I don't really buy into it which is to say, for the most part, I'm arrogant enough to think that anything I like has value just because I like it. That said, I still find it an apt descriptor for some things which brings us to:

Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty

I was clicking through channels, looking for something I wouldn't have to pay much attention to while I did some stretches when I stumbled onto Breaking Up With Shannen Doherty. I'd seen ads for it, but it was so much more entertaining than I ever expected it to be. It kind of makes me wish I was in LA and had someone I needed to break up with or give an ultimatum to, because wouldn't it be awesome if Shannen Doherty did it for me? Oh man, this show just strokes my non-confrontational soul.

tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment