08 March 2008

More Ghost in the Shell, not less!

[adult swim], you wound me. Didn't you read my post three days ago? Maybe a smidge of feminist theory followed by a discussion of body image in Ghost in the Shell turned you off before you could read how much I love this scifi anime cop show.

Ghost in the Shell 4 days a week kept me happy, so why did you change the schedule the day after my post so that it only airs once a week, and at 1:30 AM instead of 1:00 AM?

Were you hurt because I've been using the library to catch up on episodes I missed from season 1? It's true that when I read the schedule change, my first thought was to request the rest of season 2 from the library. Turns out they don't own the last 3 DVDs for that season. You knew that didn't you?
? In the Venn diagram of life, you're more likely to CRAVE SPECTACULAR, INTELLIGENT action than comedy (10 pts.)
A year ago on TTaT: I miss my basketball court

No comments:

Post a Comment