18 October 2019

Life of Art SitRep #504 [Fall Fern Photo, Gold and Silver Foil Wrapping, Monogram Duvets]

At long last there is a new photograph of mine in my shop. It is a golden yellow fern highlighted by sun over a dark woodland floor which seemed appropriate for autumn.

I added it to a variety of art prints, photo blocks, iPhone cases, notebooks, paperweights, and magnetic frames. A few include monogram or name options:

See all the latest products I've created here.

Another cool new addition to my store are gold or silver foil wrapping sheets. Each design is available in gold or silver.

And finally a couple more black and white checkered pattern duvet covers with monograms, one reversible and the other one-sided. I made them queen sized but twin and king size duvet covers are also available in the sidebar of the product page.

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest.

Went to an outdoor sculpture exhibit and also saw a photography exhibit.

Shot 299 photographs and 9 videos. Culled 4 videos, 77 photos, rated some of rest (have more yet to do).

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: From my bedroom window

No comments:

Post a Comment