03 February 2007

Have they stopped making AlphaBits?!

For a person on whom low-blood sugar manifests temperamental qualities, AlphaBits were my go-to snack through grad school and beyond. It's been a long time since I've had 'em, but I've got a hankering for them now and I'm gonna be really bummed if they don't make them anymore. Our two main grocery stores do not carry them.

Don't tell me Cheerios. I need my sugar.

WHAT?!?!?!?

Wikipedia's entry says Alpha-Bits don't have sweeteners anymore. The product page at Kraft confirms this as if its a selling point. I think I'm gonna be sick-oh wait, already am. I'm not feeling up to this horrible news. It almost does make me feel like crying.

Stupid AlphaBits.

tags: , ,

2 comments:

  1. Maybe there's a black market for the sugarred ones in third world countries? Or maybe there's still some stored in people's bomb shelters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The really sad thing is that there's a faq for it with just one link for these 2 questions: Has ALPHA-BITS cereal changed? Do you still offer the old formula?

    Ok, that's not the sad part, the sad part is that when you click on it, there's no answers, just an apology that the page you want isn't there.

    ReplyDelete