29 December 2006

The tree is still standing...

...but DDR is really best played on a ground floor, by which I mean literally one in direct contact with earth. I'd had hopes I could set up shop upstairs, and I did try it, but the level of shake and shimmy occurring to every shelf-held item even with my lightest steps made me very leery. I have those folding shelves that you can stack to form one tall unit, and I envisioned the top half crashing into the large sideboard with the tv and my new PS2.

So... to the finished basement along with the exercise equipment it is. It tends to be chilly down there, but it doesn't take long to warm up. I've gotten more exercise this week than I probably have in the past couple months, and I definitely had much more fun doing so. Good times.

One year ago at TTaT: Sometimes it's not helpful to know what you want
tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment