22 September 2006

The Next 15

You can get 15 songs from the iTunes Store, what do you buy?

It took me three days to settle on which songs to get. I swear I can lose so much time browsing music. And then there was factoring in what I could listen to for free at The Hype Machine and YouTube (quite a lot as it turns out).

Here's what I got:
"Breathe" Michelle Branch
"Breathe (2AM)" Anna Nalick
"Shake Your Groove Thing" Peaches & Herb
"Love at First Sight" Kylie Minogue
"More, More, More (Part 1)" Andrea True
"Digital Love" Daft Punk
"Toxic" Britney Spears
"Just Can't Get Enough" Depeche Mode
"Walk Away" Kelly Clarkson
"I Melt With You" Modern English
"Everybody Got Their Something" Nikka Costa
"Lullaby" Dixie Chicks
"Ruby Blue" Roisin Murphy
'Bang! Bang!" Dizzy Gillespie
"Criminal" Fiona Apple

One year ago at TTaT: Is writer's block contagious?, Dork!
tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment