23 October 2016

Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 1

Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 148. Wonder Woman By Greg Rucka Vol. 1 by Greg Rucka

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


It turns out that this is a collection of other volumes which I'd already read including The Hiketeia, The Mission, Down to Earth, Stoned, Ripples, Leaks, Bitter Pills. On the upside, I'd been thinking recently about rereading them and this collects them all in one place.

The Mission and Down to Earth are my favorites. I like that Diana has no secret identity in these. She's Wonder Woman, the ambassador of Themyscira, a member of the Justice League: she doesn't have time for a secret identity but we do get to see her more as Diana whether she's talking to fellow Amazons or her embassy staff or at a reading of her book of essays on her beliefs and philosophies.

One of my favorite Wonder Woman runs.


11 years ago on TTaT: What are the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment