28 October 2016

Life of Art SitRep #350 New Prussian Blue Watercolor Scale Pattern

Did a bit of painting this week, 3 small pieces. Scanned two and did some quick edits in Photoshop.

Shot 11 photographs experimenting with a V flat background a bit. Culled 4.

Culled 249 photos and 1 video from last week's massive shoots. Want to do one more pass on those.

Rated another folder of photos.

Finished adding my design Prussian Blue Watercolor Scale Pattern to items in my shop:

Check out the collection of Prussian Blue Watercolor Scale Pattern products.

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Prussian Blue Watercolor Scale Pattern. (It should post next Tuesday.)

Signed up for dlvr.it to replace Twitterfeed since it's shutting down. Won't quite do all of what I'd used Twitterfeed for but it's a reasonable start. (Apologies if you're seeing double the tweets @RocklawnArts for a few more days.)

Updated my store's twitter bio while I was at it.

How was your week?


11 years ago on TTaT: From my other life (a #FBF worthy photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment