21 October 2016

Life of Art SitRep #349 New Metal Prints and Prussian Blue Watercolor Scale Pattern

The weather was unseasonably warm for a few days this week, so I spent more time outside hiking and photographing than I'd anticipated.

Shot 669 photographs and 9 videos. I've just started going through them but have far to go. A bit past peak autumn but still beautiful and there was some gorgeous light. Also took some epic panoramas that need to be stitched. Did a few today, one I think was comprised of 11 photos! I should've taken a few placeholder start/stop images to make it easier to tell what was intended for panorama or not.

Added some select photographs to new Metal Art Prints and also created a new collection for them:

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Modern Metal Photo Prints at Rocklawn Arts (should post next Thursday).

Started adding new Prussian Blue Watercolor Scale Pattern to products in my shop:

More to come soon! Follow Rocklawn Arts on Twitter to see new products first.

Rated another folder of photographs in my archive.

Rearranged categories a bit in store.

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: Better and better

No comments:

Post a Comment