30 August 2013

Life of Art SitRep #186 The Doing and Undoing

I felt proud of myself because I updated all of my calendars for 2014 and added a few more. Think that makes it about a week earlier than last year.
Green Water 2014 Calendar Poster
Green Water 2014 Calendar Poster by RocklawnArts
Browse Green water Posters online at Zazzle.com

Also Rocklawn Arts blogged New iPad Cases at Rocklawn Arts! and New Candy Tins and Jars at Rocklawn Arts!
Get 25% Off Candy Jars and Tins with your favorite Jelly Bellys or mints until September 2, 2013 at 11:59pm PT!

Use code: ZAZZLETREATS

As for undoing, loads of products have been auto-generated and added to my shop. At first blush, that seems like it'd save a lot of time... except that I've already made all of those products that I wanted to, so now I'm having to go through and delete hundreds of things that I can't stop. Sigh. By the looks of my email, I've got another batch to delete.

And lastly, I read Popular Photography Sept. 2013 issue.

How was your week?


A year ago on TTaT: Best laid plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment