02 August 2013

Life of Art SitRep #182 Flip-flops and cases!

For someone who zigs and zags flip-flops did not seem out of place. By chance I noticed that Zazzle was offering them now, so I created some templates and started adding them to my shop along with the Samsung Galaxy S4 vibe case, SkinIt LeNu iPad Mini Case, and SkinIt LeNu iPad cases. I also made another set of templates for the cases. Eventually I will catch up to where I left off adding stickers.
Navy and White Zigzag Flip Flops
Navy and White Zigzag Flip Flops by RocklawnArts
Look at Blue Flip Flops online at Zazzle.com
Black and White Zigzag Flip-Flops
Black and White Zigzag Flip-Flops by RocklawnArts
Browse more Pattern Flip Flops at Zazzle
Navy and White Diamond Pattern
Navy and White Diamond Pattern by RocklawnArts
Find other Blue Casemate Cases at zazzle.com
Checkered Red and White iPad Cover
Checkered Red and White iPad Cover by RocklawnArts
Shop for Red and white Skinit Case online at Zazzle.com

I consolidated my Black and White Photos into one category with subfolders since I think that will work better with Zazzle's redesign of their site (and thus mine).

Watched Travel Photography with John Greengo on Creative LIVE.

Updated LOA summary for end of month.

Did monthly backups. Have you backed up yet?


5 years ago on TTaT: Subterranean

No comments:

Post a Comment