16 August 2013

Life of Art SitRep #184 No sooner F than E...again

So I finished creating the Samsung Galaxy S4 vibe cases, SkinIt LeNu iPad Mini Cases, SkinIt LeNu iPad cases, stickers, flip flops, and watches for all of my existing designs. Huzzah!

Alas, I consider my photographs a separate category, so I had all of them yet to tackle. I was over half way through creating the new products for those when some more new product offerings became available.

I was going to pass on them to simplify my life, but the little candy tins and jars are pretty cool and you can pick what flavor Jelly Bellys you get in them.

I made templates for the glass jar and rectangular tin and picked up where I left off adding all the other products. I'll backtrack once I get to the end of my photograph list.

Here's a small sampling of my efforts:
Double Arch Jelly Belly Candy Tin
Double Arch Jelly Belly Candy Tin by RocklawnArts
Find more Double arch Candy Tins at Zazzle
Epimedium Flowers Case For iPad Mini
Epimedium Flowers Case For iPad Mini by RocklawnArts
Check out other Epimedium Skinit Case at zazzle.com

Watched Conquering Crappy Light with Lindsay Adler and Erik Valind on Creative LIVE.

Remade a few templates to give better orientation for images.

Downloaded some calendar templates for 2014.

Read July 2013 Popular Photography issue.

How was your week?


A year ago on TTaT: Note to self, vol. XVIII

No comments:

Post a Comment