02 April 2011

Countdown to infinite crisis. The OMAC project

The OMAC Project (Countdown to Infinite Crisis)20. Countdown to infinite crisis. The OMAC project (Coundown to infinite crisis, The OMAC project #1-6, Wonder Woman #219) by Greg Rucka, Geoff Johns and Judd Winick; Artists: Jesús Saíz, Rags Morales, Ed Benes, Phil Jimenez, Ivan Reis, and various

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is the book with the back story I was looking for which sets up the series that starts with Wonder Woman: Who is Wonder Woman? Well, most of the back story. There's still 3 issues of Superman that are only summarized in this collection. Close enough I think for me.

I think I'm finally get a grasp of all the superheroes I'd never heard of until recently. Not sure what I think of most of them. I've long been a fan of DC's trinity: Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman.

I read things a bit out of order which is not a big deal, but if you'd rather read in order (I like to), it should be:
Crisis on Infinite Earths
Countdown to Infinite Crisis - The OMAC Project
Infinite Crisis
Wonder Woman: Who is Wonder Woman?

and on from there. There are lots of other tie in stories to the Infinite Earths/Crisis stories, so if you prefer other characters there's loads to choose from. It's basically hypertext, just in print.


A year ago on TTaT: Life of Art SitRep #8

If you liked this post, please share it using the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment