01 April 2011

Life of Art SitRep #60 A semblance of headway

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the zigzag filled journey.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
Could've sworn I did more this week. Getting back on track after being laid out last week at any rate.

This week, I

  • Made 18 new stickers for my shop using some of the new shapes available including rectangles, ovals, squares, and hearts:
    Desert Wave sticker
    Desert Wave by RocklawnArts
    Design custom stickers using zazzle.com


  • Made horizontal and vertical rectangle sticker templates.

  • Submitted links/products to 12 forum leads.

  • Watched "Create A Pop Art Effect," "Sharpening Images In Photoshop - Part 1," "Sharpening Images In Photoshop - Part 2" Photoshop tutorials.

  • Finished reading Popular Photography February 2011 and October 2010 issues.

  • *******
    How are your pursuits going?


    A year ago on TTaT: 3 days left until... no, not Easter

    If you liked this post, please share it using the links below.

    2 comments:

    1. I dig the Circle With Fire Escape photo.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks! I like that one even more since a friend said it reminded him of Escher.

      ReplyDelete