09 July 2010

Life of Art SitRep #22

A series to mark what I did to further my pursuit of a life sustained by my art each week. Committing to these posts is a commitment to action, because to have content for them, I have to do something. Every week. If you have any sort of goal you're pursuing, feel free to share your efforts of the past week in the comments. Or encouragement, that's good too.
*******
This week, I
  • Went to an Arts Festival.
  • Shot 214 photos.
  • Added Sandstone Fins store link to The Road is my Favorite Place: Day 6 post.
  • Made digital vertical postcard, binder templates. That completes template set for digital vertical.
  • Finished out product lines for everything I have up now.
  • Read "Authority Alliances" pdf from Chris G.
  • Uploaded North Window to my Redbubble Rocklawn Arts site and finished filling out necessary forms to offer it for sale there.
    I think I misjudged Redbubble initially. Despite being based in Australia, their shipping rates are very reasonable and sometimes better than US-based Zazzle's. Redbubble's site has a very clean look which I like. Also you don't have to register with the site to buy something. They have less product selection overall, but they do have some cool mounting and matting options that aren't available at my zazzle store like matted prints without frames, laminated prints, and a couple kinds of mounted prints. I'd like to be able to tweak a bit more, but I think Redbubble's fewer options make it easier for potential customers to navigate.
  • Drew 1 sketch.
*******

What did you do to pursue the life you want this week?


A year ago on TTaT: Gettin' My Groove On... (vol. iii)

No comments:

Post a Comment