03 April 2008

Bears are like crack

You see them fairly close once, and then glimpsing them long distance on the way out of your neighborhood just isn't enough.

Yes, the bears were back. I shouldn't be disappointed, but I am because I could've had a good view of them again if only I'd been looking out my window at the right time. To be fair, I would also have had to be standing up because I can't really see under the bird feeder where they were because the angle's too steep. Grr!

Doesn't help to hear that the cub started climbing the tree. It's the hearing about what I missed that got to me. That my brain can take an experience that was such an incredible high last week and turn a similar one into a low this week is so wrong.

Apparently the grass is greener when the bears are hanging out in my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment