23 October 2007

Podcast Education

I know it's been out for a while, but I really like iTunes U. I started with the vlogs showing and discussing the Richard Serra exhibit at MoMA since I've always liked his work. Then I downloaded Penn's 60 Second Lectures. So far "Divided and Dangerous" is my favorite.

Turns out a museum near me lets you download its audio guides for free. I'm not a fan of walking around an exhibit with headphones on, but it's kind of cool to listen to the artist talk about his work after the fact. Also, I'm really familiar with the building, so the podcasts on its history were cool to listen to as well.

I'm not sure what I'm going to download next (for free!), but I know there's plenty to choose from.

Two years ago at TTaT: What are the odds?
Technorati tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment