07 August 2007

Excellent

Before I found out that I didn't need to buy a kid's meal from Burger King to get a Simpsons figure, I randomly got Apu whose saying made me laugh. When I discovered the Mr. Burns toy says, "Excellent," I couldn't resist making a special purchase.

Monty's sitting next to the other figures in front of my monitor now. He looms a bit since he's a slightly larger scale and because Chewie and Obi-Wan are seated, but he thinks that's excellent.

Treasure trove

One year ago at TTaT: Purge, The Last Day is just the Beginning (part 1)
Technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Man, I've got to get me one of those!!! No Burger King in my little Western PA town, but I am going on a road trip starting Friday, and we always go for a Burger King meal. It's pretty much my only fast food indulgence. I am soooo excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely some good silly fun. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete