28 December 2012

Life of Art SitRep #151 Winter Interlude

If you've been celebrating holidays this week, I hope you've enjoyed them thoroughly.

This week, I created a new line of products for my shop from my new Checkered Rainbow design I teased last week.
Checkered Rainbow iPhone 5 Covers
Checkered Rainbow iPhone 5 Covers by RocklawnArts
Shop for additional iPhone 5 cases at zazzle.com
 
 
 
 
 

Updated LOA 2012 summary.

Rocklawn Arts blogged Checkered Rainbow design.

I also made a Yoda snowflake. You can download all sorts of Star Wars Snowflakes for free by the kindness of Anthony Herrera who designed the templates.


You'll notice mine is less fancy. I used regular copy paper which was kind of heavy for all the layers you have to cut through. The fine details were a challenge.

I plan to make a couple more snowflakes to send to the Sandy Hook PTA.
When school resumes for Sandy Hook, it will be in a new building. Parent-volunteers are working to ensure that the students are welcomed back by a winter wonderland with the entire school decorated with as many unique snowflakes as possible. We encourage senders to be as creative as possible, remembering that no two snowflakes are alike. Please make and send snowflakes by January 12, 2013 to the Connecticut PTSA address at the bottom of this page.
Hit this link for details.

I encourage you to send a couple snowflakes too.

Happy Holidays!


Two years ago on TTaT: 57. Bridgman's Book of 100 Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment