07 December 2012

Life of Art SitRep #148 Milestones

This week has been full of xmas distractions, but I think as I get the time-sensitive tasks out of the way, I'll be able to focus more. Despite the wrapping, ordering, and writing, I did accomplish a few things.

I officially graduated from Basic to Bronze ProSeller on Zazzle. This comes with a couple new perks I hope will help me ramp up my business.

In a similar vein, I watched Launching an Online Business with Lewis Howes on creativeLIVE. Though I'm not prepared to start selling people webinars and info products, there were some useful takeaways.

For one, I rewrote my Rocklawn Arts store's intro description with a greater focus on potential customer's needs and concerns while simplifying and clarifying the design as possible. Take a look and let me know what you think.

I completed another stage of archival work for photographs from 2010. It didn't take all that long, but it felt major after doing it in bits and pieces for ages.

Had my Brown Suede With Strap And Buckle iPad Mini Cover featured on an iPad Mini Cases for Her lens in the Faux Leather Section.

Noticed this very blog's sidebar mention of my products on Zazzle needed updating so I did that.

How was your week?


A year ago on TTaT: It's another step, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment