13 March 2012

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)17. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


For me, this book is a mix of "Yes! I know precisely what that's like" and "Wow, other people's lives are really different from mine." Either way, I was very entertained.

For the record, I don't watch The Office but that in no way hindered my enjoyment of the book. Kaling writes about working there some but she also writes a great deal about her life before and outside of that context. Also she gave me another reason to love Amy Poehler, how cool is that?

Thank you, Cheryl, for reviewing this book! I might not have known about it otherwise. (I realize you reviewed it ages ago, but it took about 3 months to get my reserved copy from the library. Popular! And rightly so.)


Two years ago on TTaT: Sketchbook, page 11

No comments:

Post a Comment