13 March 2010

Sketchbook, page 11

(Previous pages)

The process of filling a 120 page sketchbook by year's end continues:


"p.93 of How to Draw Animals by Jack Hamm"

In page 5's sketchbook post, I explain how I removed the non-photo blue sketch lines from the image. For the camel, I also used Photoshop's clone stamp to clean up the remaining residue of the blue lines a bit since I tend to draw with a heavy hand. (I am making an effort to go lighter with the blue these days so we'll see how it goes with later sketches.)


A year ago on TTaT: And now for a quick read...

2 comments:

  1. Your sketches look great. Good luck with your goal by years end. If you want more illustrations to practice with there is a free mini course you can download at How To Draw Animals

    Might help you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much, and thank you for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete