02 March 2012

Life of Art SitRep #108 Steady is the course

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the zigzag filled journey.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
So the more designs I add to my shop, the longer it takes me to add new products to them as they become available. S'aright. Becomes kind of a zen thing adding 4 products (more if I'm on a roll) at a time. I'll probably finish adding them next week.

This week, I

  • Added 69 new Throw Pillows, Placemats, Napkins, Kitchen Towels to my shop.
    Red and White Chevrons kitchentowel
    Red and White Chevrons by RocklawnArts
    Browse Zazzle for a different kitchen towel.

  • Made a new design but am still mulling over some details.

  • Renamed photo files in 5 folders. Finished 2010, woo!

  • Posted 67 products to promotional blogs.

  • Tweeted and FB'd some sales.

  • Read March 2012 issue of Popular Photography.

  • Watched a bit (~20 min?) towards end of Chase Jarvis live Fashion Shoot with the Phantom Flex Camera (extreme slow mo camera).

  • *******
    How are your pursuits going?


    A year ago on TTaT: Claustrophobia tips, anyone?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment