12 March 2010

Life of Art SitRep #5

A series to mark what I did to further my pursuit of a life sustained by my art each week. Committing to these posts is a commitment to action, because to have content for them, I have to do something. Every week.

If you have any sort of goal you're pursuing, feel free to share your efforts of the past week in the comments. Encouragement is also welcome.
*******
This week, I
*******
Whether or not these actions were the right ones to take or were enough of an effort is not the point of this series. They are simply a list of what I accomplished related to my pursuit this week. Any amount of progress is better than none. Having clocked ages of none, I'm certain of that.

What did you do to pursue the life you want this week?


A year ago on TTaT: Have you been watching Angel of Death?

2 comments:

  1. I'm making a movie. It's the most exhausting project I've ever done, but I'm having more fun than I've ever had. Especially the part where I get to dress up and act crazy on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! My background is in film, so I know how challenging it can be. Having fun while doing it is absolutely key.

    I've really been enjoying following your improv, 1 woman show, and script writing/filmmaking pursuits. A life of art, indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete