13 August 2007

8, huit, ocho, viii, eight, otto

Thanks to Cheryl who tagged me with this 8 Random Facts about Me meme.

1) Post these rules before you give your facts.
2) List eight random facts about yourself.
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) eight people and list their names, linking to them.
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged.


1. When tied in knots, my hair unravels of its own accord.

2. I once played Horatio.

3. “I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.” --Robert Louis Stevenson. Wish I'd said it.

4. I've only ever had one bedroom painted a color of my choosing; I was four and it was red. I'm sure it was painted over long ago, but I miss that room and that house.

5. I pretty much hate buying clothes. It's not that I hate clothes- I just rarely see anything I like, and if I do, it's generally either too expensive or doesn't fit well. So little patience when it comes to clothes shopping.

6. I like disco. You heard me.

7. My screensaver is currently a slideshow of my shots from the beach at Los Osos.

8. I would rather watch Bleach at its regularly scheduled time than an ATHF marathon tonight. Hell, give me a Bleach marathon starting from the beginning, so I can see the episodes I missed.

I'm opting to skip rules 3 & 4, so if you feel like sharing, consider yourself tagged.

Two years ago at TTaT: Absolutely mine, Audioblogging in public (#11)

2 comments:

  1. Fascinating!

    I once played Ferdinand in The Tempest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beauteous mankind is! ;)

    Always cool to encounter other Shakespeare players.

    ReplyDelete