21 June 2007

Noticing oddities

For the first time in the two and half years since I moved here, it occurred to me that it might be odd that the radio station I listen to most in my car is programmed in the sixth slot, furthest from reach. It's the very same alt rock station the boy I had a mega-crush on introduced me to back in high school.

In the event of commercial breaks, I will then choose the station on 4, then 3, then 2 or 5, and then I'll try 6 again. NPR is on one since it's the lowest frequency, but I rarely listen to it since I'm almost always looking for music. Actually I think the rest of the stations are in ascending frequency order except for my favorite station which I seem to have purposefully programmed to the furthest button.

I can reach them all fine; it just occurred to me today that it might be odd.

On a semi-related note, I was listening to "Jane Fonda" by Mickey Avalon on the way home.

Made me laugh. Oh yes, I did more than one of the Jane Fonda Workouts in my youth.

One year ago at TTaT: #28, ahead of schedule
Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment