30 March 2018

Life of Art SitRep #424 Graduation Gifts and Invitations

Front end/back end/archiving/education: this week have covered a wide gamut.

I finally finished going through photographs I shot earlier this month. Culled 6 more and rated the rest.

Revised tags, titles, descriptions for 5 photographs in my Rocklawn Arts store.

I created some variations of my recent graduation invitations, thank you cards, guest books, party supplies, and gifts including my first invites and guest books with 3 photo templates.


Check out all of the graduation invitations, thank you cards, and guest books in this collection:

See all of the Customizable Graduation Party Supplies and Gifts here:

At Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest, I added new pins to the following boards: Marvel Comics and Movies, Home Decor Ideas, I Love The Beach, and created a new LGBTQ Pride Celebration Ideas board.

Watched a q&a and a Pinterest video. Learned a bit about Canva which seems like it might be easier than Photoshop for knocking out social media images.

How was your week?


11 years ago on TTaT: Talking 'bout the car wash

No comments:

Post a Comment