23 March 2018

Life of Art SitRep #423 Revisions

I thought revising titles and tags on products was something I could bust through a good chunk of in the course of a week. It has gone much slower than anticipated and there were distractions. I only managed to get through my folder of Flower Photographs. Still, it's further along than I was. I will keep at it during breaks from creating new designs to help people find my products more easily.

Shot 29 photographs, culled 7. Culled 51 from previous shoots and rated two of them. More to go!

Made some adjustments to my auto-twitter feeds to accommodate Twitter's updated rules, so my Rocklawn Arts blog posts will no longer autofeed to my personal twitter.

To see them, follow me @RocklawnArts on Twitter where I also post new products and designs as I add them.

Created a Pretty Flowers and Buds Spring Photo Mother's Day Card. The flowers are Epimedium, also known as Fairy Wings or Horny Goat Weed among its crazy common names:

Created a few Happy Mother's Day Acrylic Photo Blocks to which you can add your own photo:

Also created Painted White Curves on Violet Abstract Pattern and White Scrolling Curves on Black Abstract Pattern leggings:

Created a new store banner. Stop by Rocklawn Arts to check it out.

Created a Graduation Invitations, Thank You Cards, Guestbooks collection and a Customizable Graduation Party Supplies and Gifts collection:

Rocklawn Arts blogged Getting Ready for Graduation. Look for it next Tuesday on the Rocklawn Arts blog.

Added new pins to the following boards: Easter Celebration
Black and White Party Ideas
Home Decor Ideas
Ways to Resist
and started Mother's Day Gift Ideas.

Check out Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest.

How was your week?


12 years ago on TTaT: Life through music

No comments:

Post a Comment