17 March 2017

Life of Art SitRep #370 Mixed Gray, Black, White Stripes

This week, I shot 6 photographs, culled 3, rated the rest.

Shot 17 videos, culled 10, rated rest. I'm gradually getting better with my post shoot process. Also getting more ruthless in my culling which will save time in the future.

Did another pass of 2017 photos thus far to choose 2 stars from 1 star photos.

Added Mixed Gray, Black, White Stripes design to items in my shop:

Check out the collection of Mixed Gray, Black, White Stripes products.

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Mixed Gray, Black, White Stripes design (posts next Tuesday to Rocklawn Arts blog).

Made a #Resist mug and updated the #Resist Kit collection:

Listened to a great podcast by Chase Jarvis on how to know if the voice in your head is a gremlin or your instinct: When to listen to the voices in your head.

Updated links, LOA files.

Deleted 9 products from my shop.

Finished lesson 8 in Lightroom Photoshop book.

How was your week?


11 years ago on TTaT: Chips and Dr Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment