05 March 2017

Kathy Griffin's Celebrity Run-Ins: My A-Z Index

Kathy Griffin's Celebrity Run-Ins: My A-Z Index15. Kathy Griffin's Celebrity Run-Ins: My A-Z Index by Kathy Griffin

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


If you're a fan of her comedy specials, you'll likely enjoy this book, a collection of stories about celebrity encounters arranged alphabetically by their names. There's also a handy index as some people show up in others' entries.

What strikes me is how many famous people she's met, the life and career she's worked very hard to create with a fearlessness I find inspiring. It's not that I'm going to head out to accost celebrities in service of humor, but I'd like to channel some of her confidence when dealing with new people and situations.


10 years ago on TTaT: Clash of the Foreign Tongues

No comments:

Post a Comment