19 March 2017

Adobe Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC for Photographers Classroom In A Book

Adobe Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC for Photographers Classroom in a Book19. Adobe Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC for Photographers Classroom in a Book by Lesa Snider

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The book is not a complete reference on everything in Lightroom or in Photoshop, rather its focus is on how the programs work together, what tasks are best suited to each and how to pass files back and forth while maintaining the highest image quality.

I went into this with a good understanding of Photoshop and a fair understanding of Lightroom, so I found working through the lessons with the practice files very helpful. There are definitely sections I will revisit as the need arises.

To get the most out of this book, you really need to do the exercises, not just read them.

(The author is mis-attributed on GoodReads page for the correct version of the book, but I've given Lesa Snider proper credit here.)


11 years ago on TTaT: Was I not already doing this for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment