08 April 2016

Life of Art SitRep #321 All Over Print Totes

I got past my reluctance to start and created two paintings this week. One with watercolor and my first with gouache. Neither very good, but a start all the same. Chipping away at my desire for perfection one creative act at a time.

Shot 83 photographs of unexpected snow.

Deleted 35 photos from 2015.

Excited to have all-over-print tote bags with adjustable straps to offer now. Started adding my designs to them:

Curated a new Painted Black/White Curvy Pattern Gift Supplies collection.

Rearranged collections a bit.

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Samsung Galaxy S7 Cases at Rocklawn Arts! and New Painted Black/White Curvy Patterns Gift Supplies Collection.

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: I smell bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment