01 April 2016

Life of Art SitRep #320 Anticipation

In some ways, the most exciting thing I did this week for my life or art was put the leaves in the dining room table on Thursday night. I'm going to take over the room for a while and use the space to make some physical art. Maybe finally try out painting with gouache. Excited for it!

Seems apt then that I finished 28 to Make as preparation. (Free to download and participate any time!)

Started making another Duvet Cover but discovered I need to rejigger the patterns a bit to get them to repeat the way I want. Set that project aside for the moment.

Instead, made a few more Natural Wood Posters:
Abstract Green Water Wood Poster
Abstract Green Water Wood Poster by RocklawnArts
Find other Home Wood Posters at zazzle.com
Striking Double Arch Wood Poster
Striking Double Arch Wood Poster by RocklawnArts
Look at other Home Wood Posters at zazzle.com

Rocklawn Arts blogged Add style to your walls with Natural Wood Posters.

Changed collections in sidebars of RA and TTaT blogs.

Emailed support about some products that weren't showing up in my shop. They're working on it, yay!

Watched "5 useful tools you didn’t know were in Photoshop | Photoshop Tips" on Photoshop Cafe.

Deleted 125 photographs I took in 2015. Gradually making headway on culling those.

How was your week?


9 years ago on TTaT: So much they don't tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment