22 January 2016

Life of Art SitRep #311 Purple Quadrangle Stripes on Grey with Monogram

Another mouthful title. "Geometric Pattern" is a more obvious searchable thing but if I went that route, it would apply to thousands of items in my shop only differentiated by colors. So.... Purple Quadrangle Stripes on Grey with Monogram it is. (Though as you'll see below, I'm trying to vary titles within product lines as well.)

Finished adding the new pattern to my shop:

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Purple Quadrangle Stripes on Grey with Monogram pattern.

Shot over 53 videos of my kinetic sculpture. The latest batch I haven’t uploaded yet.

Downloaded csv files with data from Zazzle, and figured how to sort by columns in Numbers.

Culled some more older products from my store.

Watched “Fix Old Photos With This One Easy Photoshop Trick” clip in blog post on CreativeLive.com.

Updated links file.

Swapped collections on the store pages and sidebars of my blogs.

Added my new pattern to Purple Geometric Gift Wrap Supplies Collection:

Listened to a recording of an art licensing q&a call.

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: Pro-choice

No comments:

Post a Comment