18 September 2015

Life of Art SitRep #293 Customizable Calendar Magnets and Mousepads

This week was largely focused on behind-the-scenes efforts again. It was The Great Culling. I deleted outdated and less suitable product lines with a vengeance and will likely weed more in the coming week. One could look at it as undoing months of work over years in a matter of hours and days, but I see it as an opportunity to improve the search ranking of my best items and store. The previous work wasn't wasted, it was research. The culling will also make what I like best easier to find.

Rewrote my Rocklawn Arts store description. It shows up on my main store page now. Stop by for a look at the new layout if you haven't yet and let me know what you think.

To entice you to take a look, there's a Talk Like a Pirate Day Sale going on:
Get 19% Off All Orders with code: YOHOTREASURE
Offer is valid through September 20, 2015 at 11:59PM PT.

Updated descriptions and tags for 16 image lines and a variety of individual products. I finished the photographs and am now into the designs, huzzah!

Created some simple backgrounds for template versions of 2016 calendars on flexible magnets and mousepads to make them easy to customize:

Updated their collections:

How was your week?


7 years ago on TTaT: Money, Integrity, Practicality, and Self-Sabotage

No comments:

Post a Comment