03 January 2014

Life of Art SitRep #204 Chugging along into the new year

Not chugging beverages though.

I did in fact manage to upgrade my computer's operating system at the end of last week. I was hoping it would fix a weird screen saver glitch I've been having and perk things up a bit.

Not so much.

Screensaver glitch (it comes on for about two seconds and then goes back to my desktop- sometimes but not every time), still present. Argh. And then there's the programs I've used for ages that no longer work and are no longer free if they even still exist. This "free" upgrade is becoming more costly and glitchy than anticipated. Ah well, I suppose it's a sign my computer is long in the tooth.

On the upside, Photoshop still works and I created 3 new patterns for my shop: White Diamonds on Red, Black Diamonds on White, and White Diamonds on Black:
White Diamonds on Red Journal
White Diamonds on Red Journal by RocklawnArts
Check out Red and white Journals online at zazzle
Black Diamonds on White Light Switch Covers
Black Diamonds on White Light Switch Covers by RocklawnArts
See other Black and white Light Switch Cover at zazzle
Black Diamonds on White Computer Bag
Black Diamonds on White Computer Bag by RocklawnArts
Browse more Black and white Laptop Bags at Zazzle

Started watching Lesa Snider’s Photoshop Deep Dive: Creative Cloud.

Rearranged my store some post xmas.

Made some new business cards.

Blogged my end of year Life of Art 2013 post.

Updated the copyright notice years on my blogs.


A year ago on TTaT: Low profile

No comments:

Post a Comment