12 January 2013

The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success

The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success1. The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success by Jennifer Lee

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


If I enjoyed making collages, I probably would've gotten more out of this book. However, there is plenty of good business info presented in non-threatening, friendly language.

I kept thinking of Havi Brooks and her site, The Fluent Self, where she's been modelling this business approach for years.

If spreadsheets give you hives (I kind of dig creating a good spreadsheet) and you're building a business, I'd recommend this book.

If you're well aware that right and left brain behavior aren't so easily divided into creative vs. analytical and can't get over its vernacular usage, and you have a hatred of glue sticks, maybe read something else.


A year ago on TTaT: Ow, naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment