04 May 2012

Life of Art SitRep #117

So I'm looking at my list of what I did last week to figure out what to write and it just doesn't look like much. I mean, I feel like I was working on stuff, but it's a pretty short list compared to some. Best not to get hung up on that, I reckon; this is a new week (at least by my Friday to Thursday reckoning).

I posted 49 products to promotional blogs, added my store link to 6 lenses, tweeted and FB'd a sale.

I watched 2 Creative Live workshops on the Canon 7D and the Canon 5D Mark II.

I also caught a good chunk of the Zoe Keating interview/performance on Chase Jarvis live. She's a self-described avant-cellist. I'd heard her music before (love!) but it was really interesting to learn more about her. For example, she started playing when she was young but when she turned 15 or so, she got hit with terrible stage fright. At college, she found she wasn't afraid to play rock n roll, improvise, or her music, just classical pieces since they are supposed to be perfect. The fear went away when she made the music hers.

Anyway, I want to see the rest of it, so I'll be on the lookout for it if they archive it on youtube (which they usually do).

What else? I made some more skins templates for my vertical images and added 14 more electronic device skins to my Rocklawn Arts shop.

How was your week?


4 years ago on TTaT: Rock Paper Scissors: Extreme Deathmatch

No comments:

Post a Comment