25 May 2012

Life of Art SitRep #120 Buckles and Memorial Day Sale!

So I'm super stoked that Zazzle is now offering Belt Buckles. I've added a bunch to my Rocklawn Arts shop and there are more to come!

Also cool is that they are offering several more necklace designs, more sizes, a locket version, as well as other finishes. What's super awesome is that these new styles are available on all of my existing Necklaces right now.

[Cue cheesy game show host voice] And that's not all!

To celebrate Memorial Day, I've got a sale running now.

60% OFF Wrapped Canvas

50% OFF Prints and Cards

40% OFF iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch/BlackBerry/Samsung cases and Skins

30% OFF Stickers
and
20% OFF Everything else at Rocklawn Arts

Use code: MEMORIAL2012

Offer is valid until May 29, 2012 at 11:59pm PT.

Downtown Kansas City Card
Downtown Kansas City Card by RocklawnArts
Check out other note cards online at Zazzle.


A year ago on TTaT: This is what I'm talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment