04 May 2008

Rock Paper Scissors: Extreme Deathmatch

Adult Swim strikes again. However this time, instead of taking my favorite show off the schedule, they are making me laugh as I play Rock Paper Scissors: Extreme Deathmatch.

I've been playing as paper which is fun because some of its special fighting moves involve origami. Another plus of this game is that the instructions (which keys and key combinations do what) remain on the screen during the game. Good times.

On an entirely different note, I need to not forget that Mother's Day is a mere week off. It really snuck up on me and I have no idea what to get. Jewelry perhaps. Certainly not flowers considering our mutual allergies and sinus sensitivities. A trip to HomeGoods may be in order. Any great ideas out there not involving sweets or bath products?


Two years ago on TTaT: Blue gloves

2 comments:

  1. I am personally wishing for a cool HD TV, but I know that it won't happen. Actually, I believe that I will probably get the second volume of the Pleiade edition of Proust's A la Recherche du Temps Perdu, which I will pick up at a bookstore when I am in France.

    However, I am contributing to my not-so-ex husband's purchase of an HD TV (that's for his combined birthday and father's day gifts.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad's bday is near (or on) father's day, so I often look for the combined big gift for him too. First things first though. ;)

    ReplyDelete