17 June 2011

Life of Art SitRep #71 If nothing else, learn

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the zigzag filled journey.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
This week, I

  • Watched Beyond Photography - Artistic Post Production with Doug Landreth on Creative Live. Watch courses live for FREE and/or pay for downloads. I enjoyed and learned so much from this one, I bought it so I can rewatch it at whim. I see lots of possibilities for the Photoshop approaches in my art work. Has me inspired and excited.

  • Reviewed my poppy photographs. Narrowed down possible hero shots for my Rocklawn Arts store. May involve some compositing though. Not as clear cut and simple as I'd hoped.

  • Shot 18 snapshots of my Dad's birthday. Oh, shutter lag, you're killing me. Cupcake shots came out fairly well though. Ghiradelli chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips and chocolate frosting. Sooooooo very rich.

  • Tweeted a variety of sales. Follow @RocklawnArts to see all the sale possibilities or claireofRA for a smattering of them intermixed with more personal randomness.

  • Watched "High Key Replace Color Adjustment," "How To Remove Tan Lines in Photoshop," "How To Add A Signature To Your Image," "Create A Photoshop 35mm Film Strip" (Pretty cool), "Using Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 with Photoshop" Photoshop tutorials.

  • *******
    How are your pursuits going?


    Two years ago on TTaT: Another not my dog, Move More

    No comments:

    Post a Comment