03 February 2011

Petersen's Guide to Architectural Photography

6. Petersen's guide to architectural photography, by Kalton C Lahue
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A great introduction to architectural photography in this slim volume. It was published in 1973, so it only talks about film equipment, but a lot of the techniques and information are still applicable even if you're shooting digital.

View all my reviews.

I spied this guide while leaning so far back on an Ab Lounger as to be (partially) upside down in my parents' basement. On a bottom shelf in a dark corner was just the title describing the subject I'd been wanting to learn more about. Love it when that happens. It's totally joining my photography reference books now.


A year ago on TTaT: Sketchbook, page 1

If you liked this post, please share it using the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment