08 February 2011

Bleck

The most unlikely thing happened today, at least in my experience. I called a doctor's office, registered as a new patient, and got an appointment for a physical on Thursday. (Last appointment I was able to make is 6 months from when I called.)

I was going to write, "I hate doctors," but that seems really harsh. More accurate would be, "I hate going to see doctors."

The office person was actually going to give me an appointment tomorrow until she realized he won't be in.

I'm sort of throwing myself into this headlong just to get it over with, but it has me anxious. Significantly anxious. Grr. Not the best history of doctor experiences, I.

S'pose I'll breathe and try not to be frustrated that I'm stressed out.


A year ago on TTaT: Summer Knight

If you liked this post, please share it using the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment