23 August 2013

Life of Art SitRep #185 Caught up!

I'm excited because I just finished adding my photographs and designs to the new Jelly Belly Candy tins and jars now available on Zazzle. You can pick your favorite flavor! Or get an assortment or mints. Cool!

Adding new products to my shop has become an epic affair as I've added more and more designs and photographs. Worth it though.
Red and White Zigzag Glass Candy Jars
Red and White Zigzag Glass Candy Jars by RocklawnArts
Check out Pattern Candy Tins online at zazzle

I also finished adding Watches, Flip flops, Samsung Galaxy S4 Cases, Skinit iPad Cases, and Skinit iPad Mini Cases. Woo!

In addition there was a bit of maintenance: downloading, deleting, and updating stuff.

Also watched Powerful Communication Owns the Room with Bill Hoogterp on creative LIVE. Really interesting. If nothing else, I took away, "Trust your instincts more and act on them faster." Easier said than done certainly, but something to aspire to.

That sounds like thunder so I better wrap up. How was your week?


A year ago on TTaT: Would you like cheese on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment