21 May 2008

Frakkin' health insurance

I have to change you again it seems. You suck! You sent me a letter saying if I needed to change my plan, you'd send me a letter with at least 60 days advance notice. FYI, typing April as the date of your letter does not disguise the recent May postmark! So more like 40 days. Doesn't sound so bad except you want 35 days advance notice for any changes. Turns out even the 1st letter wouldn't have given me 60 days. Frak you!

No doubt you'll want a cancellation notice for my current plan in writing too. With Memorial Day- aka postal holiday- ahead, getting that to you in time should be fun.

I loathe calling you for estimates. It's been a year, but it took so long last time to sort out that it feels much more recent. You couldn't even give me numbers for separate types of plans without having to reenter all my info. Which you couldn't just pull up from the system with my ID number in the first place. What's it going to be next year, huh? 'Cuz if I have to change it again then, I'm going to punch you in the face. I'm sure your insurance will cover it.


3 years ago on TTaT: Troubling breaths

No comments:

Post a Comment